Led by John Gallagher, Meridican, LLC, for the last decade, has been concentrating on providing expert consulting and strategic management services for domestic and international clients with strong emphasis on business in North America, Eastern Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Meridican, LLC prides itself in the ability to develop state of the art, customized innovative solutions for the clients’ large scale projects – mergers and acquisitions, broad range of equity and debt issuances, financial restructurings, banking, complex and diverse, industry-specific transactions relating to oil and natural gas, nuclear energy, nuclear waste management, nuclear fuel supply, telecommunications, space and satellite technology and equipment R&D, deployment and transfer as well as international transfers of advanced technologies.
John Gallagher has more than 38 years of legal and government affairs experience representing clients at federal, state and local levels both domestically and internationally:
• For the last 25 years, John Gallagher has been rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell® – a Peer Review Rating which is an outstanding achievement and demonstrates that a lawyer has earned the highest rating available for their legal ability and professional ethics;
• For 10 years John acted in the capacity of Chairman of the United States Industry Coalition, a non-profit established by Congress to address nuclear energy and biological concerns in Eastern Europe. Working for USIC John Gallagher regularly interacted with decision makers at the highest level in the Executive and Legislative Branches of Government in the US, Europe, Asia and Africa;
• John Gallagher has extensive experience in energy matters in the United States and in Eastern Europe, in all aspects of nuclear energy and nuclear waste management;
• John Gallagher successfully represented American companies overseas and foreign corporations in the United States in large-scale oil and natural gas transactions, acquisition of highly technological space and satellite equipment, and transfer of advanced technologies;
• In 1998 John was selected by the US Congress to develop and assist in implementation of the first in history mortgage program in Russia;
• For the last 2 decades John has travelled to Russia more than 250 times as a lawyer specializing in nuclear energy matters. He has represented the American utility industry in relation to access to Russian Nuclear Enrichment Capability and also specifically EnergySolutions, which is the leading nuclear waste handler in the United States. He often met with the executive of the leading state nuclear energy agencies and affiliated entities in Russia and other countries of the former Soviet Union;
• John Gallagher has privileged access to expansive professional network worldwide. He has earned great reputation and has strong influence in political and business world domestically and on international arena;
• John Gallagher received a B.A., maxima cum laude, from the LaSalle University and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. He was admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania in 1976, and is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.